– We focus on quality, our technicians ensure all repairs are dimensionally perfect.
– Fast personal service, with over night repair service you will never miss a session.
– Good-will and customer-oriented pricing and payment policies.
– All our repairs come with a guarantee.
– We use branded OEM fabrics, and UV protected threads.
– All our repairs are totally compliant with the natural stretch and shape of your kites.
|Type of repair||Estimated cost||Notes|
|Inflatable kite Bladder Slow leak||100 – 200 Aed||Those are hard to quote for.We’ll do our best to keep costs down and repair rather than replace where possible.|
|Inflatable kite Leaking Valves Re-glue||100 Aed/ valve||If a kite valve fails other valves might start to break soon.never leave your kite inside the car under the sun (even for 1 hour)|
|kite leading edge replacement||100 Aed|
|inflatable kite Leading edge blow out||150 – 300 Aed||sometimes this is beyond repair,we will let you know before we start the job|
|kite canopy tear||100 – 400 Aed||The size of the kite has an implication on the price and the way the canopy is attached to the struts & leading edge|
|kite Bridle repair/ replacement||100 Aed||We can produce any bridle parts to replace worn sections.|
|Single line change||150 Aed|
Single valve re-gluing
100 AEDper month
From 150 AEDper month
full set of bladders fitting
350 AEDper month
Inflate / Deflate valve replacement
240 AEDper month