An extremely stable board and popular for the whole family with good cruising glide and wave riding ability. Built for riders up to 110 kg, this is Starboard’s number one best seller.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave to V with double concave to tail concave”
- Heavy midsection V and double concave makes effortless rail-to-rail transitions down the line for generating speed, feeding into a tail concave for tight fast cutbacks.
• AS STRONG AS POSSIBLE
• SOFT RAIL
• HARD BOTTOM
• Impact resistant high-density themorformed EVA foam around the rails.
• 20kg/m3 fused, precision molded cellcore for extra strength and water resistance.
• Full deck EVA pad with 4mm square grooved traction on the rear two-thirds of the board.
• Multiple layers of high grade fibreglass are wetted out in resin.
• A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• New IQ handle for best grip and all inserts have added reinforcement.
• Available in Atlas Extra, Atlas, Blend, Avanti, Whopper, Whopper 9’5”, Hero, Serenity and SUPKids PRO models.