- This kite was designed to rocket you upwind fast, with effortless steering, extreme boosting and hangtime guaranteed to take your breath away.
- Tested by nature, proven on the podium. The Orbit has your back when the rules of gravity don.t apply.
- For 2022 we.ve made small refinements to the bridle, the Orbit retains its light steering impulse, stability, high-end performance and kiteloop recovery.
- We.ve also further reduced the weight of the kite with new lighter weight bladders across more sizes, so the kite feels even lighter and more responsive in all conditions.
Big Air / Freeride
- 2020/21 Red Bull King of the Air Winner
- Phenomenal loft and hangtime
- Predictable in the Unpredictable
- Anti-gravity boosts and megaloops
- Strategic Canopy Reinforcement
- Light bar pressure
- NEW Lightweight bladders in more sizes
- Powerful and efficient 2-stage arc design
- Stable 5-strut performance
- Highest quality no-pulley bridle lines
- Recycled PET kite bag
- Reduced diameter leading-edge with sweep
- High Performance high tenacity ripstop canopy
- Custom-tuned performance
- Aerodynamic profile transition panels
- Kevlar reinforced strut system with bridle deflectors
- Duralite seam protection
- New HyperFlow rapid inflation system cap and valve geometry
- Thinner diameter struts
Predictable in the Unpredictable
A high-performance big air kite that is stable and consistent in a wide range of conditions, especially in the high end.
Anti-gravity boosts and megaloops
Send it to extreme heights. With its dependable catch and kiteloop recovery, the Orbit always has your back.
Powerful and efficient 2-stage arc design
The lighter the kite, the faster the steering, the more lift it creates and the higher you jump.The Orbit has a wide flattened 2-stage arc supported by a reinforced exo-skeleton frame, ensuring glide that is guaranteed to take your breath away
Light bar pressure
In 2022 we ve made small refinements to the bridle, retaining the OrbitâÂ¢s controlled response and fast steering, while giving the kite a more energetic feel with increased depower.
NEW Lightweight bladders in every size
The lighter the kite, the faster the steering, the more lift it creates and the higher you jump. For 2022 lighter weight bladders have been adopted into more sizes in the range.
Strategic Canopy Reinforcement
Lightweight canopy reinforcement material is used on the trailing edge and at the very leading edge to add strength and elongation control
Stable 5-strut performance
When you are chasing a storm, the Orbit provides incredible top-end control. The five-strut design gives it an incredible amount of stability and wind range, and you have a lot more control over the canopy movement at low attack angles.
Highest quality no-pulley bridle lines
Our high-quality spliced, pre-stretched bridle lines are pre-loaded and measured before cutting to improve accuracy and consistency.
Reduced diameter leading-edge with sweep
Gives the Orbit a low drag profile, making it sit further forwards in the wind window for incredible upwind performance. The high aspect ratio swept design allows more area in the centre of the kite for efficiency and easy roll to relaunch.
The Orbit is delivered on the lighter, more forgiving steering impulse setting. If you prefer a more direct steering and shorter depower travel, you’re able to move the setting forward on the wing tip.
Profile Transition Panels reduce inconsistencies in the profile, resulting in a smoother, more efficient kite, with more aerodynamic airflow and less turbulence.
The Kevlar reinforced strut system offers the most accurate and durable connection between the strut and the leading edge. Bridle deflectors on the leading edge prevent the control lines from snagging.
Duralite seam protection
Lightweight reinforcement to protect from chafing and abrasion along the struts to the leading edge.
NewÂ HyperFlow geometry
The cap and valve base geometry has been updated for more comfortable opening and closing in colder conditions (when your fingers are freezing).
Thinner diameter struts
The Orbit five struts are surprisingly slender when inflated, helping to keep the weight of the kite down while providing canopy stability.